Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 15 Richard Armitage 31 Day Challenge

An Animal that Reminds You of Him




 Richard Armitage has always reminded me of a big cat, like a beautiful black panther.

 OR

a
 Cheetah

 RA's
Cheetah namesakes


brothers


Richard and Armitage
live in the
Serengeti

and 
Just like 
Our Richard
they are beautiful
and graceful

and
 a bit dangerous

Ha!

Cheetah's are also adorable
(but watch out when they grow up)



 Check out the


 

Steampunk Cheeta: Artist: Andrew Chase,Title: Steampunk Mechanical Cheeta


Note: Richard Armitage has no connection to the Serengeti Cheetah Project
------------------------------------------

Safe Travels to Ireland 
Richard
looking forward to your next adventure
Pilgrimage




(I loved your shoes and socks today! Loved Them!)

2 comments:

  1. We know he prefers dogs ;) but I always thought he looks like a feline, as Lucas especially I agree. :) I love his long strides and the runs... people are running a lot in Spooks! And when he cast glances during early interviews.
    The cheetahs are so graceful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MargotMat,

      I know he says he prefers dogs, but he's very "catlike", I'm glad we agree. You are right about Spooks, I wonder if real spies run as much :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...