Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Signed Into the Storm Poster



Thank you Desde Hollywood and Warner Bros for my beautiful and very big signed Into the Storm poster.

During the movie's PR campaign prior to the premiere in New York August 4, I entered countless Into the Storm contests. I had almost forgotten the contests I had entered, when I received a surprise email from Desde Hollywood, "The #1 Latino Movie News Site Based in LA" that I had won a signed movie poster.  The entire cast there at the premiere, and the director, signed the poster.  

I just received the poster in the mail last week and I'm thrilled.

Now I need to find a place for it in my small apartment, and will have to take something down to put the poster up, since I have no available space large enough right now. This will be my special project his weekend.


 Some of you may recognize this signature 

Thank you Richard Armitage, Sarah Wayne Callies, Max Deacon, Nathan Kress, Matt Walsh,  Alycia Debnam Carey, Jeremy Sumpter, Arlen Escarpeta, and Steve Quale

and all the cast and crew







(signatures with a silver pen/sharpie I'll have you know - thinking of you Richard)

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! And you didn't have to stand in line for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great- glad it found a home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Fabo !
    You can be sure that lovely Margaret Armitage didn't produced this signature ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...