Monday, December 30, 2013

The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge - Day 1



Who is your Favorite Dwarf?

This is a tough one isn't it!? Who is the bravest, handsomest, most majestic dwarf? 



Thorin Oakenshield


Son of Thrain, Son of Thror

is my favorite dwarf

(Surprise!)


"...in their songs they spoke ever of the Lonely Mountain far away, and the treasure and the bliss of the Great Hall in the light of the Arkenstone...The embers in the heart of Thorin grew hot again, as he brooded on the wrongs of his House and of the vengeance upon the Dragon that was bequeathed to him."  Unfinished Tales
J.R.R. Tolkien



Thought I would have some fun while we are all still in DOS mode and take up Peregrint's The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge.

I know this was created for Tumblr so I hope they will forgive me for taking up the challenge here on my blog. 

Please check out the creator of The Hobbit 30 Day Challenge at the link below:



If you haven't read the book, beware of spoilers as the challenge hopefully continues for the next 29 days









6 comments:

  1. Now you've given me the foolish idea to do it on my tumblr... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without Richard as Thorin I would not even know they had made the movie. Guess that is my "unpopular opinion."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be for some TH fans, but I suspect you are far from alone in your "opinion".

      Delete
  3. Thorin's my favorite dwarf, too, but I admit that I've been tempted by other dwarves in ways I'd never have thought. Especially Dwalin and Fili.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two dwarves I like very much as well. I'm glad we see more of both of them in DOS, and hope they'll get more screen time in the Extended Edition.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...