Monday, July 2, 2012

Richard Armitage as Thorin in The Hobbit: New EW.com Photo



To see the rest of the Entertainment Weekly Hobbit Gallery go to the link below:


http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20483133_20608420,00.html#21179608


Thank you Ricrar for the link. 

Update July 4, 2012:

King Thorin 

Thanks to RichardArmitageNet.com and Entertainment Weekly


Update 7/8/12:

Have I mentioned that I love TheOneRing.net!

The TORn staff analyze the Entertainment Weekly Photos (see link). Great post, beware of SPOILERS if you haven't read the book:


A quote from the article that I agree with 100%

MrCere: Is it possible people still don’t get that this movie is about three people moving the action? Gandalf, Bilbo and Thorin are the center of this film. Let me go on record again and say that Richard Armitage is going to be a gigantic star when these two movies are over.







6 comments:

  1. ooh, wish they would show us Galadriel and Bard too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for Bard we'll have to wait for the second film, but I'm sure we'll see him then! You're right, they should have more of Galadriel

      Delete
  2. It's always nice to have new material, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I have a feeling there will be lots and lots of new material for you to play with very soon!

      Delete
  3. I agree Bccmee. ;-)

    Thanks for the pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! He's our King Under the Mountain!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...