Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Bit of Armitage Humor







Comedy is a very personal and often cultural thing.  I may find something hilarious that even my friends and family don't, and the opposite is also true.  One thing for sure, I love a man with a sense of humor, especially about himself and the world around him.


One man that I find has a great sense of humor and often makes me laugh when I least expect to is Richard Armitage.  A man who is  very serious and hardworking, yet you often find a twinkle in his eye and that slight and sometimes naughty smile when he's being interviewed. He has his own brand of RA wit and whimsy.






We have seldom seen this side of him in the roles he's played, though we did see some witty repartee between Lucas North (Richard Armitage) and Ros Myers  (Hermione Norris) in Spooks Seasons 7 and 8, and also enjoyed his comedy timing in the Vicar of Dibley with Dawn French.  Who didn't fall in love with RA as Harry Kennedy!  I hope producers out there cast him in more comedy roles! 






A small sample of the funny side of Armitage in the video below: 




6 comments:

  1. Oh this is a wonderful treat Musa! Thanks so much for putting all those clips together. I do so love his cheeky humour! He is just so adorable!! Okay, I have to stop myself from squeeing now...deep breath...and out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Phylly3 :) We need him to do a few new interviews for Captain America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Musa, for putting the focus on his humor. I really love his slight smile in interviews, indicating a wonderful sense of homor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about this adorable man, part of his especial charm is his particular sense of humour and that wonderful catchy laugh!!!
    Thanks for making this fun video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for that - I really needed that laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that smile just makes one's day doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...